Executive Solutions for Healthcare, LLC
10115 E Bell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
d. (480) 980-5338
Linda S Peterson, MBA
Ms. Peterson has over 35 years of experience in development, expansion and operational management of healthcare organizations. Ms. Peterson holds an MBA in healthcare and a B.S. in business studies and information systems. Her key strengths are in the strategy, design and development of new business, product lines, mergers and acquisitions for large and small healthcare organizations. Her Executive and Senior management experience includes Founder and CEO of a successful boutique consulting and development firm, Founder and CEO for an upscale assisted living facility, Corporate Director, Development, for HealthSouth, a publicly traded company; Executive Director for Ambulatory Care and Executive Director, Laboratories for The Joint Commission (TJC), the leading international federally deemed inspector and accrediting body for health systems and Founder/CEO for a statewide provider network and Management Services Organization (MSO)
Ms. Peterson is a cited expert and published author in several national publications, and an honorary speaker for ASCA, ASGE, AAACN, ACOS, Becker’s ASC Conferences, and the AHA. She has served as Adjunct faculty for the University of Phoenix Online , Ottawa University and Grand Canyon University College of Nursing and Ken Blanchard School of Business. She is also called upon as an Expert Witness.
• “Top 50 CEO’s to Know in Healthcare” –Becker’s ASC Review Publication
• Consulting to large health systems in ambulatory design and service line development, including feasibility studies, organization formation, operations implementation and management as well as accreditation, Medicare certification and licensure for Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC) Imaging Centers and Physician Practices.
• Led and/or negotiated mergers, acquisitions and partnership development for ASC’s and Imaging Centers for physician groups and hospital/physician Joint Ventures.
• Start-up, board development, management and turnarounds of physician practices, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers, and home care, as well as acquisition and licensure of her own assisted living facility.
• Serves as Interim CEO where needed for project success.
• As Executive Director for Ambulatory Care and Laboratories for The Joint Commission, worked closely with national medical associations to promote accreditation and process improvement. Also worked closely with CMS, State Medical Boards and the OIG on compliance issues such as HIPAA, Red Flag rules, and outdated CMS regulations.
• As CEO, provided strategic planning and orchestrated merger and acquisition discussions for start-up and expansion of Home Care Network of Arizona, a statewide MSO and PPO for Home Care, originally part of Baptist Hospitals and Health Systems.
• As SVP for Ambulatory Care in the design and development of a Medical Office Building and related services including Urgent Care, Lab, ASC and PT for a hospital system.
• Contract negotiations with state and national HMO/PPO’s including at-risk.
• Managed homecare and assisted living businesses that consistently landed in “Ranking Arizona” Best of Arizona Business, Arizona Business Magazine.
Ms. Peterson is an innovative leader and a strong manager who has a track record of improving productivity through team building and the utilization of technology. She is well known for her energetic, creative and results-driven approach to project management as well as strategic and tactical planning.
Southwest Region Advisory Board, National
Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
Honorary Speaker and Member, ASC
2018 to Present
Honorary Speaker, Becker’s ASC
Featured Speaker and Webinar Instructor for
Wolters Kluwer/ProVation EMR Software
Healthcare Strategic Planning and
Marketing, Conference Planning
2011 to 2016
2010 to 2015
Medical Group Management Association 1999-2010
American College of Healthcare Executives
AAACN, Honorary Member/Speaker 1999-2002
Chairperson, Ambulatory Professional &
Technical Advisory Committee, Joint
Co-Facilitator, Women Presidents