Highrise News & Announcements
MSE from Highrise will do this segment
Membership, Meeting Programs, Social & Discussion
Intro and Roundtable Discussion (# of Attendees divided by 30 minutes)
Member Mastermind Session
15 Minute Knowledge Transfer “Teach don’t Pitch”
Alternatives Meeting Segments
- How do you build trust for the purpose of selling without it being considered manipulation? Should you befriend your clients?
- How do you get in front of the right people to help you create opportunities?
- What are the disruptors in your industry, and how can you position yourself or your business to capitalize on them?
- Are you doing a year-end assessment of your business and what do you think it will show?
* Member-Focused Topics
Member-Focused Topics are an open discussion where all Members participate and could include any of the following:
- Follow-ups from previous masterminds
- What do you need help with now?
- What hobbies or charity work are you most interested in outside of work?
- What are you working on now?
- Quarterly update.
- Client success stories.
- Who do you want to get to know?
- Member introduction commitments?
- Networking best practices.
- Talk about a recent one-on-one with another member.
- What is your commitment to one-on-one meetings, referrals to other members, and meeting participation?
- Introduce the person to your right.
- What are you excited about in your business right now?
Speakers must apply to be speakers and be approved by Highrise. Become a speaker here.
***Alternative Mastermind Topics
Alternative Mastermind Topics are curated by Highrise to create active discussion around relevant, current issues for Members. Everyone is asked to participate.
What is a Mastermind Question/Topic?
Member Mastermind Target – Challenge – Opportunity Worksheet
As a Member Mastermind, you have the unique opportunity to seek input from the group on what’s most important to you. There should be very little prep time required and nothing to fear. Most of your time is allocated to your fellow Members so they can offer advice, connections, and solutions.
The primary objective of your group is to provide the foundation for high-level collaboration.
This worksheet is to make it simple to decide if you are going to choose to discuss a Target, Challenge or Opportunity. The first 2 minutes tell us about your chosen TCO. The next 3 minutes is for clarification questions. The remaining 15 minutes will be Chair moderated input from your fellow group Members. You are asked to remain silent so you can find the key takeaways from listening to the group’s comments and suggestions.
This is a worksheet to be used for your personal guidance only.
There are no sales presentations, PowerPoints, political or religious topics.
WANT TO JOIN OTHER VERTICALS?
Get in touch and find out your options.