Cirrus Cybersecurity Group
d. (832) 449-6340
Andrew P. Brorsen
Senior Partner and Founder
As a Strategic Advisor and Consultant to industry leaders in Insurance, Energy, Utilities, and Supply Chain, Mr. Brorsen blends a background in business and hands-on technical expertise to deliver value to clients and their stakeholders for key cybersecurity initiatives such as Identity and Access Management (IAM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), IAM and ERP product selection and implementation, assessments, and strategy roadmap.
Ensuring each client achieved or exceeded their expectations for the engagement requires playing many roles in addition to the Strategic Advisor such as Engagement Manager, Solution Architect, Business Process Analyst, Compliance Analyst (NERC CIP and SOX), Audit Support, Software Engineer, Testing Lead, Trainer, and Technical Writer.
In addition to cybersecurity advisory and consulting, past experience includes implementing eCommerce and Document Management solutions, PMO Manager, Audit, Compliance, and Accounting.
Mr. Brorsen earned his B.S. in Accounting from Illinois State University with an emphasis in Business Information Systems. Additionally, he has a CPA license in the State of Texas and PMP Certification from the Project Management Institute.
Core areas of focus include:
• Strategic Advisory - IT Assessments, Remediation Plans and Roadmaps, IAM and ERP product selection
• Cybersecurity consulting - IAM, Identity Governance, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Compliance Reporting, Identity and Role Analytics, Data Security, and Cybersecurity Awareness and Training
• Solution Architecture and Delivery
• Business Process Analysis and Improvement
• Project Rescue and Problem Resolution
• Program / Project Management
• NERC CIP and SOX compliance